The District of West Vancouver invites your input on the future of District community services and recreation programs.
Over the past two years, community recreation has changed, and we would like to engage in meaningful dialogue about what the future of community recreation should look like in order to meet the needs of our community.
Some things we would like to know:
- What is working now and what isn’t?
- What should our hours of operation be?
- Should registered programs be offered monthly or seasonally?
- Should daily activities be open for registration or drop-in?
- Are there programs you would like to see in the future?
- How do we embed equity and diversity into our programs and services?
- With the Red Cross swimming program coming to an end this year, what is important for the District to consider with a new swimming program?
How to share your feedback
Join an open house
Reserve your spot by registering at the link above.