Join NSPC or renew your membership (opens in new browser window)
For information on our next free Introduction to Pickleball for Adults or school programs, please contact us as email@example.com.
As a member you:
- Can participate in free organized club play at Murdo Frazer and Little Cates outdoor courts
- Receive notification of pickleball events
- Have access to updates about playing times and level of play
- Get membership in Pickleball BC and Pickleball Canada
- Have insurance for third-party liability and medical expenses coverage (through Pickleball Canada)
- Can vote at our AGM
- Can volunteer with NSPC (we’re fully volunteer-run)
- Help us promote pickleball on the North Shore and impact the growth process in our community
Come play with us!
Why play pickleball?
Fun, exercise and socializing
Pickleball is a fun game that’s growing rapidly around the world. It’s accessible, easy to learn, and social in nature. You don’t have to be in perfect physical shape because strategy is as important as strength. And the game’s rules and scoring method will give you a mental workout every time!
Live longer, smarter and better
Pickleball offers social contact, physical exercise, brain exercise, laughter, friendships, and connections; all things proven by research to help us live longer, smarter and better! (Successful Aging by neuroscientist Daniel J. Levitin provides practical, evidence-based guidance for living longer and better. His results align with our game.)
Pickleball also allows people to continue to be active and engaged after injury or mobility issues prevent them from engaging in other sports, like tennis.
Why join North Shore Pickleball Club?
We need political support to address our growing community pickleball needs. Municipal politicians are more eager to support clubs with a large number of voting citizens.
Good Community Citizens
We give back to the community by caring for the outdoor courts, and by advocating for new and improved facilities that everyone can use.
Our website and Facebook pages keep the public informed of instruction opportunities, indoor play, and news & updates.
We administer Playtime Scheduler’s Vancouver region. Playtime Scheduler is a web-based tool helping players find games and appropriate playing partners.
We grow the pickleball community – NSPC volunteers provide free introduction to pickleball at the courts, through schools programs, and with community groups like Girls Guides.