Click here to register.
Click here for more information about how we use your registration information.
Dear New and Returning Members,
We are asking all members to renew their membership for May 1, 2018 to Apr 30, 2019. The membership fee will be $20.00. This fee includes membership with North Shore Pickleball Club (NSPC), Pickleball BC and Pickleball Canada. In addition, you will receive insurance through Pickleball Canada that includes third-party liability and medical expenses. For more information on insurance, go to the Pickleball Canada website.
As a member you will have:
- access to nets and pickleballs at Murdo Frazer and Little Cates and pickleballs at 29th and Marine in West Vancouver;
- free play at all the above outdoor courts [those who are not members and wish to play on the outdoor courts will be asked to pay a drop in fee];
- first access to NSPC Tournaments;
- coverage of administration expenses, bank charges, meeting room rentals, first-aid supplies;
- coverage of Website costs;
- notification of pickleball events;
- free participation in NSPC sponsored events;
- updates about playing times and level of play; and,
- a vote at our General Meeting.
By purchasing an annual membership, you will help us with our mission and have a say in how the growth process occurs.
Executive of North Shore Pickleball Club